What the 'B' is all About

Last Saturday, 6th Aug, my sis and I went for this 'T' course in my Church called: What the 'B' is all About.

We were the only youths there, just the 2 of us among the 25 adults. Sad right?! I really encourage more youths to go for such 'T' courses, they r good. It is not that these courses r only for adults, youths can go too, it's whether they want to or not.

Well, never mind that there r no youths *disappointed though='( we enjoyed ourselves tremendously learning new things. We were so hungry for more and the 2 hours just flew by so quickly. I'm looking forward for the next 3 lessons.

This whole month, I'll be staying in Church for like the whole day. yea=) In the afternoon, attend cell... then service ...dinner...then 'T' course... so fun, be learning so many things. Wow! Too bad none of my friends wanted to join the 'T' course with me.

The 'T' course is covering/looking at a panoramic view of the 66 books of the 'B'. Last Sat, we'd covered 6 books, leaving 60 more books to go in just 3 weeks, 2 hours per week. Can't wait to find out how all these books can be linked together, and what we can learn from it. Hope that I'll grow deeper even as I go through and finish this course.

No comments: