Higher... by IGNYTE!

Yearning for more
More of you Lord in my life
This is my cry, my God
My heart's desire
Holy Spirit come fill my life
I'm desperate for your touch

Pre Chorus:
All of my days you hold in your hands
In all of my ways, I will proclaim

Chorus:
Higher, Lord you will lift me
Higher, out of my weakness
Lord, take me as I am
Higher, I will be lifted
Higher, my world committed
In my Generation, I will proclaim

Bridge:
In the dark,
You will light my ground, light my ground
Through the storms,
You will lift me up, lift me up


Higher, higher, higher, with you (repeat)

Yes Lord, i'm yearning for more of You. I'm not satisfied where I am, being so far away from you. My heart's desire is for you to touch me once again. Lord, i NEED your touch and resurrection. Holy Spirit come and fill my life. You hold my days. You know my ways. Lord, indeed i know you will lift me higher when i allow you to. yes Lord, bring me higher, out of my weakness. i know you accept me as i am, and i dont have to be anyone else before you. I commit my world to you. And i will proclaim your name to the ends of the world, to my generation, to share of what You have done for me. Your love, so great and undescribeable, the only thing that could redeem me from the pits of darkness and anguish. Lift me higher with you, higher in you. Bring me to another level of intimacy with you. Let my faith increase another level.

No comments: