But I can't

I need to rant. But I can't.
I need to talk. But I can't.
I need to type them all out. But I can't.
I need to get them off my chest. But I can't.
I need to share. But I can't.
I need to relax. But I can't.
I need to trust God. But I can't.
I need to stop getting emotional and focus. But I can't.
I need to get up again. But I can't.
I need to find support. But I can't.
I need to blog. But I can't.
I need to scream. But I can't.
I need to get away. But I can't.
I need to recover. But I can't.
I need to study. But I can't.
I need to manage my time. But I can't.
I need to help myself. But I can't.
I need to vent out my emotions. But I can't.
I need to find a friend. But I can't.
I need to find a mentor. But I can't.
I need to seek counsel from my 2 mentor-teachers. But I can't
I need to find constant encouragment. But I can't.
I need more than just words, but actions. But I can't.
I need to count on God. But I can't.
I need to find company. But I can't.
I need to find a place to retreat to. But I can't.
I need to find perhaps a roof top to admire the stars and think. But I can't.
I need to find help. But I can't.
I need someone to see my mail and help me. But I can't.
I need to catch up with my studies. But I can't.
I need to maintain spiritual intimacy. But I can't.
I need to be faithful in my personal responsibilities. But I can't.
I need to encourage people & support them. But I can't.
I need to find good distractions from these emotions. But I can't.
I need to stop being overwhelmed by little things. But I can't.
I need to stop thinking of the issue of 'friendships'. But I can't.
I need to let go and let God. But I can't.
I need to stop feeling sorrowful. But I can't.
I need to find A friend to see me through this period. But I can't
I need to stop those tears. But I can't.
I need to grab myself by the shoulders and shake it hard in an attempt to wake myself up. But I can't.

Why does everything seem so temporal? Why is life so tough? Why do i feel alone and unstable? Why do people want to know but don't do anything about things?

I NEED YOU JESUS. COME TO MY RESCUE... WHERE ELSE CAN I GO?!

No comments: