Unexpected session turn-out

I shouldnt have ever said i wanted to try a___, till now i have great doubts of my capabilities. It'll be fun to try, but maybe i should have rationalised well before voicing out that silly thought of mine. today's session was going really well. At least she wasnt so distant, at least she was more engaging, at least she wasnt so sian diao like the previous session. That's one load off my mind... it helped the session not turned out as bad as it was last session.

This session proved to be fun, though a little uncomfortable with me doing something out of my comfort zone. But... I don't understand. Why do you make me feel so uncomfortable? Sensing your presence, I feel my incapabilities. I sense you kind of looking down at me. It feels as if in your mind you are scoffing me a little and wondering why on earth did i go and try a___ when i lack the ability. I dont like how you can chat and connect with my close friends when I cant.

Despite all these, I thank God that the session went well =) ... otherwise... i dont want a repeat of last round's session again, the effects took 2-3 days to wear off... ... ... ...

No comments: