Good bye Long Waves... *snip*

Bye Long Waves. I will miss you, and I will miss you a lot.

* snip * snip *

When i saw those beautiful, black Long Waves fall, yes a little cant bear to.
She asked, "这么长着么漂亮,你舍得吗?"
I will miss how the Long Waves love to fly with freedom in the wind.
I will miss how the beautiful Long Waves just love to flow downwards, and it's quite beautifully straight.

* snip * snip * snip *

As i witness and watched the entire procedure of the falling of the beautiful, black Long Waves, the imagary came to me, what other significances did this falling also represent in my life.
A total cut-off, no longer holding back from:
-friendships that are not meant to be very lasting
-negative emotions
-laziness and procrastination
-ill-disciplined in studies

Especially friendship. Certain friendships are seasonal, it's meant that way, despite expectations and wishes it'll last long, forever. I have to learn to let go of my expectations and accept the fact that certain friendships aren't meant to be lifetime friendships, and move on. Well, that does not mean that i am totally severing all ties with those friends.

Like how the Long Waves were snipped at and became much shorter, it's like emphasising that it's time for me to also snipped off certain friendships of which i'm holding probably too high and much expectations, and leave them as they should be, friends (short) but not close friends. There, but not developing a more deeper friendship.

* snip * snip * snip * snip *

It reminds me of what I did during O levels, to remove the Long Waves disturbence and eating of my time, to cut off from my past, and like in korean drama, to mark a new beginning, a fresh start.

This is a new beginning, of which i hope is much better than the last time Long Waves fell at O's.

I will definitely miss the Long Waves, and it's a little nostalgic when i witness its falling...
but, i welcome the new look! =D

No comments: