Why do you not post the downside of your struggles so often?
14May, 23:04
maybe becoz pple dont take so kindly towards it and may misunderstand it. becoz blogging those usually end up emotional, and a little exaggerated. but comparing to last time, i personally feel that i'm slowly am doing that here this yr. anyways, i dislike emo blogs, so i try not to focus too much on the downside.
14May, 23:54
so you're doing stuff for people I guess, whom never seem to do stuff for you.
17May, 14:52
things do seem like tat at times. but i've learnt e hard way, it isnt exactly the truth. also, becoz pple mean a lot to me, really a lot. and i guess when they misunderstand & stuff, and it makes our friendship strained or awkward, it does get to me a lot too...it's a fact tat no many can deal with much full blown exaggerated, carried-away emotions, and they may take it personal and stuff. so why worry others over a temporary emotional blown up?
17May, 23:00
Your blog is a nice read. You seem human, and that is what you should try to be. I just feel that you're hiding the negative aspects of your life on the blog, which is supposed to be a diary.The purpose of a diary is to record your life. Not sure about you, but repeated 'victorious' posts sicken me.I know your blog exists for God. But sometimes, you really need to put the reality of your struggles there, and not amplify God's greatness and shrink your problems.That way, others won't be led astray into thinking that the Christian walk is easy, only to give up when they realise the contrast.I challenge you to blog realistically.
25May, 19:25
1. i dun have to try to be human,i am.
2.different pple haf blogs for different reasons & thus decide to post different things for their own reasons.
3. my blog was never meant 2b my diary,although it does keep records of some of the things happening in my life.
4. i'm not trying to shrink my probs,i'm just trying not to emphasise them.
5. one of the purpose of this blog is to encourage myself too
6. no one will think christian walk is easy otherwise so many after reading my blog wld haf been christians by now. but it's true wif Jesus,obstacles CAN be overcome if you allow Him to work.
7. I am trying to be more open here already to share my struggles, but this aint a blog tat's meant for me to trash all out.
8. If pple are really interested to know my struggles, they can always ask me. I'm open to share my struggles, though i admit not all as some are very personal.
9. Thank you for your feedback. It does makes me reflect on my actions and choices here on this blog, though considering is not equal to following.
10. I'll remember your feedback, whoever you are, but I am not going to be limited by your expectations and challenge. I will still post what my heart wants to. that's what a blog is for! =D
26May, 00:15
No comments:
Post a Comment