Sometimes the only way to get out of my Gethsemane (my place of great sorrow, betrayal, pain, grief) is to go through it. That's tough. At least I know that I dont have to walk it alone. For my lover, whom has himself walk through his Gethsemane, will walk with me and I will tap into His power!
This seems so real and applicable now, which like i was telling a brother ytd: "God does not make me forget this issue (friendship) this round. He doesnt let me numb myself as my norm, but makes me address this issue and make an active decision about it."
Okay, God... i know.. you wanna me walk through it. I know that with you by myself, no matter how hard it is, I'll come out victorious. Everyday I'm feeling more of your strength in this matter already. Thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment