I still have the necklace you gave. I still have the pink rabbit with orange eyes you gave. I still have the yellow pillow keychain you gave. These gifts from different friends somehow holds a different value compared to the other gifts i receive... becoz they came from a particular catergory of friends whom i have a soft spot for, although unseen.
Gifts... memories... friends... these nostalgic memories are coming back to me more and more often.

i look down at my ankle area... i love the blue and purple and i wonder is there more significance to it in regards to our friendship? :) maybe you're the purple and i'm the blue, and our friendship and lives are meant to interwine with each other so beautifully.. *shrugs* i dunno. it just aint really seem so right now. maybe our friendship is like now at the portion without patterns. Just that purple string... maybe at this point i'm just not meant to be part of your life. But one day, at the end of the solo purple, i hope our lives will meet and beautifully interwine again. Till then... :D

No comments: