It's Not Over Till It's Over

something we all learnt from PDa during "I have a lot" LIFE Charity Concert... "It's not over till it's over"
Now... it's over, for sure (besides the de-tiling Ignyte Construction Pte. Ltd. gotta do, without me though.. mid-yrs cannot play play).

But although this lot of my life is over, this task and service, this event of my life which has started less than a month ago for me (although it seemed much longer than that) is over, it's just the beginning of my mid-years, of which i still have to strive, still have to persevere, still have to fight, still have to overcome, still have to succeed, still have to press on, still have to rely on God and pray for a miracle. Indeed, this week miracles have happened. Now i need more miracles to happen in the next 2 weeks for my mid-yrs. I cannot afford to slacken now. I have honored God in my service to Him and my community. Now it's time to continue to honor Him in my studies. Even up to this point, mid-yrs still seem so far away. I think i might have post-production hangover. xp cant afford that with mid-yrs. Time to switch mode. Thank God that everyday i've been studying, so even with rehearsals, actual runs and all, my study mode has not been totally off. It's just time to change gear and move that full up!

Hallalujah!!! :D

No comments: