PRESS ON!!!

well well... a classmate told me today: You look happier... for some unknown reason...
i replied: Becoz it's the start of the day. N every day is a brand new start! N i started the day well. :)

i dont know about the look happier part, but this morning during history lesson, all was well. haha. i'm usually feeling okay(= non-emo?) in the morning. XD and i was surrounded by happy people with people faces, laughter, smiles, grins and all, so that's good.

but while i was pondering on that short comment.. i was thinking about this morning. I didn't elaborate in my reply, but when i said i started the day well.. i was thinking about this morning's word. Maybe that was the factor. As my norm, I spend time with my lover in the morning, reading the bible, and for today, also reflecting/rejotting down a sermon. Was the word timely or what?!

It was titled "Press On" by Pastor Andy, 29/03/09
3 points.. and all re-spoke to me this morning.

1. Persevere and Don't give up!
You may feel like running away, but.. Don't Give Up!

this spoke to me then.. but this morning it spoke to me again, in my current situation. It kinda seemed like the answer to the statement my dear sis in sch said yesterday, "Don't let go unless God tells you to let go." I planned to ask God, but *ahem* havent gotten down to... and it seems like this is His word, His answer to the question He knew I was gonna ask... "Don't give up rachel."

2. Continue to Love and Trust God
~Rom 8:28 "all things work together for good..."
"good" =/= kalos (beautiful and pleasing)
"good" = agathos (useful and benefitial)

Trust in God... reminded me of what He spoke to me at the altars just 2 days ago, "Do not worry about having a close friend to share with, for I am here for you & I will bring people to you, whom you can share with." He promised that all things will work together for good, not saying that it's something that is pleasing to me, but something even more of value and worth - useful and benefitial... I just got to continue loving Him and trusting in Him.

3. Hope in the Lord
~ Rom 5:5 "now hope does not disappoint..."
We can continue to hope in our situation, NO MATTER what we're going through.
wow. what a reminder.. hope does not disappoint. God will make a way.. when there seems to be no way. And He has been faithful, and have never failed me yet, and i'm sure He won't ever.

No comments: