Hallelujah!!! Got mii mid-yr maths back today. Yeah!!!! passed!!!! Praise the Lord! and not only passed, but did not bad, high D (if round up to whole number... C!!). Aim for this mid-yrs, was telling God, was just at least an E for all my subjects. Was worried about maths a little, becoz although i did study and practice during the hols, i admit i dint manage to do much due to my slow speed and my time commitment in "I Have A Lot" production, as well as catching up with other subjects. But I prayed for a miracle and yeah! God's grace was upon me! so i shall testify this!! =D

Confession here.
night before maths paper 1 was supposed to study. Planned to do practice and all, but completely failed to touch maths becoz something last minute cropped up, making me so emotionally down that I just couldnt study at all. An issue that I have been avoiding, which that night (great timing hor!) the holy spirit prompted me and dropped that bomb right on my lap. I was disturbed and was singing "How can this be..." as i cried myself to sleep. (*sensitive issue that shall not be revealed here.. at least for now...*)
It's not that I was lazy, dint want to study or what.. but i really could not study.
Next day woke up early to study and go through maths formulas, equations and all... 2hrs worth of memorising/recapping/understanding ideas and all, no time to practice, and praying hard for God's favour, grace, wisdom and understanding.With little confidence I went to take my paper 1, and praise God, indead His helping hand was with me.

i thank God also for helping me with paper 2, esp the last minute understanding and wisdom to get me 4 marks for the first question of which stumped me for a while before i decide to move on.

I'm not here to boast of being able to do well despite studying less than most of my peers. I did the best i can, seriously, with the restrictions I had. And God saw it and multiplied what I had. I prayed for miracles these weeks, and He grants them in small ways. I even got higher marks than my classmates who were better in maths. I did the possible (in that current circumstances) and God did the impossible. I did what I can, and I left the rest to God. I chose to honor God, and He blessed me back. Hallelujah!!! I serve a God of the impossible, a God of miracles, a faithful and gracious God. PRAISE THE LORD!!! =D

No comments: