Lord, I can't do it. Life's challenges seem too great for me. I can't surrender nor claim the godly confidence you promised. Okays, it is not that i can't. Maybe i kinda don't want to, and rather drown myself in the sea of self-pity and self-denial. I know i can never walk out completely from your presence, because the emptiness of running away from you, wanting to severe all ties with you, trying to hide from your love, was more than i can bear last year. That emptiness is worse than the emptiness I feel right now. Lord, i dont know what to do. Save me. Your purpose for my life makes me unable to run away from these issues if I am to live for it. These issues make it hard to live for You and to live for others. But Lord, if I dont live for You nor for others, there's nothing for me to live for, becoz all my life, i havent really been living for myself. If it was so, then i would not be living right now. Would you send your angels again? Or is this journey of pruning meant for me to totally walk alone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment