Quest for Camelot

Thanks for the GREAT recommendation girl!

lovely story, lovely show, lovely characters, lovely songs...
sigh. it's nice when one finds someone who'll open up his/her heart, to unlock the person inside; that part of a person that is usually kept locked becoz it's just not comfortable to share with others or the person himself/herself does not even know becoz it's kept locked up inside and within, undiscovered. Sometimes it's not comfortable to share even with your closest ones whom one loves a lot, for it takes a special key... a special someone. It's not really about that person opening the lock within, but someone coming with the key.

Sigh. That's the thing about most disney shows... the duo finding each other... this round, it's Kayley and Garrett.. it's like what Devon said,
"Kayley deserves someone who'd love her, someone who'd hold her in his arms, who'll run his fingers through her hair, look deeply in her eyes, and make her feel like a real woman."

Coincidentally, was talking to a fren, whom we'd havent msn chat for a long time... and there was this part of our convo (hope u dont mind me sharing..):

but most of the time, people only tend to feel friendly towards you when you're happy and bright and all that. in a sorta twist of irony, the more unhappy you are about your friends, the less people are willing to really be your friend.
then maybe it's meant to be like i've used to think.. i'm only meant to stay wif a group of frens for a while, to help them thru, and move on to another grp to help them thru that part of their life.it's not something i intend to do, but it seems, on a reflective note, what these years seem to be like.maybe that's how things are meant to be.

which I better understood what i wanted to say in words, through this song:
I Stand Alone
I know the sound of each rock and stone
And I embrace what others fear
You are not to roam
In this forgotten place
Just the likes of me are welcome here


Everything breathes
And I know each breath
For me it means life
For others it's death
It's perfectly balanced
Perfectly planned
More than enough
For this man


Like every tree
Stands on its own
Reaching for the sky
I stand alone
I share my world
With no one else
All by myself
I stand alone


I've seen your world
With these very eyes
Don't come any closer
Don't even try
I've felt all the pain
And heard all the lies
But in my world
There's no compromise


Like every tree
Stands on its own
Reaching for the sky I stand alone
I share my world
With no one else
All by myself
I stand alone
All by myself
I stand alone
All by myself
I stand alone


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTOlZkRLOj8&feature=related

sigh... but will I be able to like Garrett, sing this song so happily and proud?? I doubt so. Standing alone is nice at times, but long-term... it's often not. Yes, if need be, I'll stand alone. I can stand alone. But is this what was meant to be? No one was made to stand alone. Garrett thought he was one who is to stand alone, and he was actually kind of quite happy that way. Kayley also thought that she stands alone. But in the end, they realised they were not meant to stand alone. There was meant to be someone else to really share everything with you. They found a key to a hidden part of themselves they never really know. Will I stand alone... ? (tis a thot for another day...)

No comments: