Today is my off-day from school.. and wanna guess what I did? :) I spent at least 1/2 my day ironing clothes/folding them, and NOT studying! Argh! I was supposed to study from noon onwards, only morning do housework.. in the end, took more time, plus the printer gave me prob for more than an hour, so couldn't print my syllabus, and postpone studying... until I'm irritated and so sianz I don't wanna study. Infuriating!!!! ARGH!
*breathe in*breathe out*
I really, really, desperately, wanna start studying!!! :(:(
I wanna be a guai kia.
I wanna be a dilligent, hardworking student.
I wanna learn.
I wanna read my chapters in advance like an exemplary student should do.
I wanna be busy doing what I'm supposed to do.
Sighs.
I don't mind doing housework, but I NEED to study too. I don't wanna do last min and cram and get stress and all. I wanna start from the very beginning. :( Yesterday afternoon was very unproductive already. I thought I could catch up today. I was wrong. I needa out of this house to study. Sighs.
I wish I can have a study partner.
I wish I can have the old study partner back coz so far I study best with that person.
But regardless who, I wish I have a study partner.
Sometimes, depending on my mood, I feel rather sad, miserable and lonely studying alone. Becoz I'll just feel all alone, which makes me kinda feel pathetic.
But most importantly, I wish I can start studying. I wish to start studying. I want to start studying.
(P.S. I'm wondering though whether it's becoz studying will make me have one more thing common with him again. Becoz I know he's a hardworking student who'll study a lot, and partially he has a lot of ground to cover. I wonder whether that's an underlying reason for my desperateness to start studying again, becoz then I can once again identify with him. Sighs.)
No comments:
Post a Comment