this is what appears:
Complex psychological
Ah my heart good complex. Heart and acid, pains, really hard ah. That is it, why like him?Did not share special feelings, that is not on it? Why I hate to leave? Why should I heart skinny? Why let yourself love him, and slowly he has love? So sad, very hard ah!
It seems I may really love him. They months ago, I did not remember so hard / painful. . .Probably because the biggest problem is that both mind to forget the feelings that stupid stupid, do not want to give up because of stubborn. But this is not the same. I feel like love's too deep, do not know from which time began. Because he seems to want to protect, I wanted to not let this hurt his feelings; because I wanted to protect him, has been trying to recover the feeling. The most important thing is the Father told me to give up this feeling, and I agreed. The beginning of painful but successful, but two weeks ago because he was the first move, do not expect to make things - say hello to me specifically - I heart.
Last Sunday, as to recognize a friend's birthday, with dinner (still sitting across from him), along with reading; Monday night reading together; Tuesday night to talk about the Internet; Wednesday I went to school with him; Thursday and talk on the Internet and telecommunications, but also with staying up late. Friday just asked him a pass please telecommunications; Saturday to see him, but pretended not to see his reincarnation.
Yesterday, he was good friends with the school. Can not see me? But I have friends with him outside the toilet meet greet. But they both leave, do not say hello, did not say goodbye. Seems to me a sentimental. Good sad ah!
Although it seems in love with him, but can not see the future with him. Look, which represents the results did not signal it! I like this, I should give up give up now! Anyway, I worry about too many places, so I do not feel at ease; his life, there are too many I do not know where, do not know I have the courage to face; afraid that I will know I do not want to know his other side.
Not to direct it straight! And then give up this right! Do not have any attention to him, any scars cut it!
Forget it! Lost! Let him go, let him go! * Sigh *
No comments:
Post a Comment