SATURATION!!!

hEy! Long time no post. will try to post more often once i learn to manage my time. Studies is more important and lately I've been buried under projects, etc.

Anyway, just a short post to remember this. I've just came back from saturation not long ago. It was kinda fun! ok, let me explain saturation... It is like erm giving out flyers and inviting people for example, an event. This case, it was for I need a Miracle POWER WEEKEND!!! organised by my church Trinity Christian Centre.

Me and my mom covered 3 blocks of flats- one mansionate, and 2 mixed (with one 25 storeys high). Door to door we went. When we see the residents, we talk to them. Otherwise, we just nicely put it at the door.

And there were several units that had dogs. Not that i am scared of them, i like dogs, lots... However, never judge a dog by its size, those small dogs are really very very loud.

Anyway, though legs tired, back hurts a little, becoz I so lousy =) it's great to serve God.


For those who received such flyers and ask why do Christians always invite and invite me to go for their church events. Some of you may had even find it pestering...

We are not trying to interfere and disturb people. But with best intentions, we gladly volunteer our time and effort. Out of our love for our friends and family, as a friend, we hope sincerely that the people whom we know and so greatly care about would come and receive A healing touch. That is my highest desire too.

It is not about how many people we have invited, not to boast about the numbers... but it is about how we have use every opportunity to try our very best to inform others about the blessings they can receive. It is about the number of people going AND receiving healing. Healing for physical wounds/injuries, both external and internal... Healing for emotional wounds, yes God can take them and heal them... Healing of the incurable.

So what are you waiting for? Come and experience a Miracle, witness the power of God, and expect healing for the sick!!! this Weekend!


Do you need a Miracle or do you know someone who needs a Miracle?????



If this page does not display properly, please click the link below:http://www.trinity.net/promopw/PowerWeekend200608_webflyer.html

Real life stories

When the doctor told him that there was no cure for his colon and liver condition, Michael Lee was devastated. But even the doctor was in for a surprise when God did a miracle.
______________________________________________________


The doctors said there was no cureIt started with an unexplained bout of severe diahorrea. No medication seemed to be able to stop the diahorrea.
Michael says, "For four days, I was hospitalized while the doctors tried to find out what was wrong. I had to endure many tests. Finally,Finally, after many tests, the doctors discovered that I had gas bubbles in my colon and a fatty liver.""The doctors said there was no cure for my condition . All they could do was to monitor my condition and see if any complications developed."


It was troubling news as Michael's family had a history of colon cancer.

It was troubling news because Michael's family had a history of colon cancer . Naturally, Michael and his wife Jeslyn were worried. It was especially tough for Jeslyn, who had to juggle his hospital stay and take care of their 2 very young kids at the same time."During this trying time, my pastors and friends from Trinity Christian Centre visited me and prayed for me. I felt very assured that my life was in God's hands."

But it did not cross Michael's mind that God would heal him. "Though I had a sense of peace, I didn't think God was really going to heal me. Somehow I thought I had to be 'special enough' to receive such healing," he says. He was in for a surprise.


Nowhere to be found!A few weeks later, Michael went for further rounds of tests at the hospital. "Imagine my shock when the doctor said that the pocket of gas in the colon wall was nowhere to be found! The doctor himself was astonished by the sudden disappearance of the gas bubbles. He also found that my liver had reverted to normal."
The scope confirmed that Michael had a clean bill of health. It's a miracle!


Stunned by the test results, the doctor wanted Michael to do through a colon scope. The scope confirmed that Michael had been healed!Now having survived the episode, Michael says, "I have always been in awe of God's miracle healing. I just never expected Him to heal ME! I am so amazed and thankful to be given a new lease of life."


The miracle can be yours!Michael is just one of the many who have experienced God's miracle healing at Trinity Christian Centre. If God can do it for Michael, he can do it for you too.The miracle can be yours!
______________________________________________________


Aug 18 - 20
Faith Impartation Night (August 18)
Friday 7.30pm
21 Adam Road

Weekend Services (August 19 & 20)
http://www.trinity.net/svc_directions.htm#adam
21 Adam Road
Saturday 5pm *
Saturday (Young Adult Service)7.30pm *
Sunday (Chinese Service)8.30am **
Sunday 11am
* with Mandarin interpretation through earphones
**with Cantonese interpretation through earphones

103 Lavender Street (CarePoint)
Sunday 11am
______________________________________________________


Forward this to a friend!
Do miracles happen? : Download Brochure

TRINITY CHRISTIAN CENTRE
21 Adam Road Singapore 289892
Tel: 6468 4444

No comments: