Against the wall

Paul asked: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ?” (Rom. 8:35). His confident answer was that nothing can remove us from God’s love in Christ (Rom8:38-39).

When we’re up against the wall, God is there with open arms.

God knows each winding way I take
And every sorrow, pain, and ache;
His children He will not forsake—
He knows and loves His own.


God’s love still stands when all else has fallen.


at this point of time, indeed God, i feel up against the wall, no where to turn to, cornered, alone, scared. But Lord, up against the wall, i'm reminded now that i'm not alone. You're there, and with open arms. Help me to put aside my pride and my self-independence and just fall into your comforting loving arms once again. That every sorrow, pain and ache you will remove from me. I love you Lord. People might not understand our relationship and criticise about it, but I know Lord that it doesnt matter. I may be weak but you are strong. I may not be faithful always, causing people to criticise my relationship with you and judge you unfairly, but I know that there is forgiveness in you, and you do not hold it against me, you do not impose guilt against me, but you say, "My daughter, ignore all those and come into my arms again. Don't let such unneccessary guilt hold you away from me any longer. Stop trying to act tough but let me turn your burdens for you. I am here and I love you."
Thank you Father. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit. God, you've always been here for me. I shouldnt have taken it for granted.

No comments: