Laughter is good medicine

it's late, so shalldnt write much, just briefly give an account of today.

woke up reflecting/pondering/thinking, whatever, on the very late conversation i had with a particular someone last night abou what i'm going through. then did my devotion, which God's timely word, yet again, spoke to me. I felt convicted that indeed i should STOP giving in to my emotions and let myself get carried away by it, but i should indeed move on. Yes, God wants me to handle this issue. It's not just about trusting God this round, but i'm certain that He raises up this issue so vividly becoz He wants to address it and totally cut off all chains of it. The practical means may not come immediate like today, tomorrow, now for instance, but i'm going to move on while waiting.. move on in the sense of not dwelling and being stuck in it.

Anyways, come back to my topic.
I thank God. I enjoyed company with AVA J2s this afternoon, as i usually do. This friendship with them is simple and fun. i like that. always did. =) it's not deep, it's not much, but it's something. though the J1s nearly killed me. man! i wanted to scold them... but oh well, dint get a chance to in the end. Blur, unalert, late, non-proactive, unattentiveness, slow, lack of urgency J1s... sigh....

Oh well, best part of the day was dinner though. We reduce our number until at J8 KFC we're left with my class - me, hy, bq, dan, queen, sh(x2), sok. i dint eat, though very very tempted, becoz being getting pangs of pain at my stomach there. dont really know why. maybe it's food poisoning or something. well, regardless of the occassional and random pain attacks i got, i'm glad i stayed for the fellowship with them.

I had a great time of laughing and laughing and laughing, nearly uncontrollably and unstoppingly, at the interesting stories of SiHan's life. from the tortoise, to the fish who stares back at you, to the fighting fish and her bro's folly with them, etc. etc.
I really laughed my fill till my jaws ached. i was telling hy later, "I'm so glad to have gone for dinner tonight. I ahve nearly an overdose of laughter. I havent laughed so much and so carefreely in the past 2 weeks or more. Haha. :) "

really really PRAISE GOD for that!

wells, me going to bed liao. good nights! =D

No comments: