Reply to my email of complain...

Dear Rachel,

As KC as written in his email, there was a mixed up in the repair form and
therefore we apologize that we had misplaced your number and we are unable
to contact you until you had contacted us. Your guitar neck had been
re-glued and it will continue to service you with good years to come.

We have also done a research into the damage once again:
As the split did not occur at the joint, it would definitely not be in the
case of manufacturing defect. We conclude an external force is the culprit
of this unfortunate accident and your headstock may break off while it is in
its casing. Accidents like this do happen and will not leave any mark on the
instrument.

However as goodwill for you, we will waive off the repair fees and we do
hope to see your continued support in great-sounding Singaporean guitars.

Yours Sincerely,
HOZEN
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear Rachel,

Incidentally, there was another identical headstock repair when you sent in
your guitar. Inadvertently I mixed up the repair invoices which is why we
couldn't contact you. I'm not looking for excuses, but I'm going to offer
you my deepest apology. I've discussed with my boss and he has agreed to
waive the repair charges. Again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Yours sincerely,
Kai-Chin Tan
Technical Manager

No comments: