tempted to break fast. dinner got chicken mushroom stew, of which i can only touch the mushroom; got cheese tofu, cant touch; got fish, cant touch; got big fish cake and something else, cant touch; for curry vegetables, cant take lots of curry to enjoy but only allowed myself to touch the vegetables...
then supper just now. =(
there's cake! pizza! (at least i can enjoy fruits - strawberries, pineapples, grapes)
then i just went out, got extra addition to supper! APPLE STRUDEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X"(
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH......................................................................
oh well, no one said 'Daniel fasting' will be easy. xp
well, tomorrow will be the last day. I'm kinda glad it's ending. But, i'll never regret going on this 'Daniel fast' and instead, i'm going to do it again someday. I learnt a lot. I realised that indeed I can dont be so reliant on food to rescue my mood, to satisfy my cravings; that actually throughout the week, not so much becoz my family always cook lots of rich, 'unhealthy' food, but we've been so blessed! i missed tau sa pia, kuai, cake, chocolates, MEAT!, egg, apple strudel!!!, pizza... X'( in a week. If i was NOT on this fasting, you can imagine how much, and more, calories, fats and whatnot will have been added into my body. haha. no wonder i'm fat. xp
No comments:
Post a Comment