I'm sorry. Though I really want to keep our conversation going, I really dont know what to say becoz i'm bad at conversations, especially one to one. I just dont have the ability to keep it going or initiate a topic. I guess I'm too used to you, and everyone else, starting topics since mine usually dont interest people either. xp
4 comments:
hey friend! ok it's me the anonymous passer by again lol. been some time. anyway just wanted to say i used to feel like that too, that whatever i have to say, ppl will not be interested because maybe i'm too boring, too timid, not funky enough? so that made me really timid, speak softly and don't dare to speak much.
well you know what, after observatin i realized sometimes, it's not always what you say but how you say it =/ lol. anyway, just go ahead and say what you have in mind, say it with confidence, the confidence will grow and soon you'll realize no one is really too 'uninteresting' :) also, be open to new experiences constantly. lots of love and hugs!! :):)
w.
haha.thanks W, whoever you are. :) very curious to know though if i really know you. haha.
thanks for the encouragement.
haha nono you dunno me, but you might've seen me ard before! i used to be under G too. like. 4 years ago LOL
w.
haha. okays. anyways, just to let you know.. i switched blog. =D so u'll see less things here.
Post a Comment