"What we see depends mainly on what we look for," said British states-man John Lubbock (1834-1913)
A good attitude and the right focus help us to handle life joyfully, even though it doesn't change our circumstances!
A good attitude and the right focus help us to handle life joyfully, even though it doesn't change our circumstances!
The eyes of faith when fixed on Christ
Give hope for what's ahead,
But focus on life's obstacles
And faith gives way to dread.
-D. De Haan-
You are the centre of it all
The universe declares it all
Your majesty, I surrender all
I'll make you the centre of my life
Lord I'll respond with all I am
You place in me the song of heaven's melody
Your majesty, I live to sing your song
The universe declares it all
Your majesty, I surrender all
I'll make you the centre of my life
Lord I'll respond with all I am
You place in me the song of heaven's melody
Your majesty, I live to sing your song
No comments:
Post a Comment