wow. dint expect my cry for God to send His angels really led to me receiving help today to regain my aligned perspective back again. I hate being unaligned and struggling in those challenges and situations. Never did i expect help to really come, from a totally unexpected source too. Not any of the usual sources, but from a sister whom i know personally, very easy to talk to cheerful person, my last year church camp room buddy. :)
Yup. Help came from me just randomly commenting on her sms nick, of which i just *shrugs-at-the-turn-of-events* happen to share wif her a little, and then she picked up on it and asked my number to give me a call to talk more about it. I hesistated. seriously. Devil definitely dint want me to receive any help at all. *duh!* And first time when such help arrive at such timing, I really hesistated and took some time to think about it. In the end, I decided to give it a go. (after all i've never turned down a sincere initiative)
So, she called and we talked an an hour and half approx. and i really thank God for that. I smsed her later: "Thank u for ur time,ur listening ear,ur sharing,ur opinion n ur prayer.Guess that helps put the devil words away,n God's perspective back again. :) good night."
One thing she said to me as we were ending our convo was, "Dont worry about burdening people when you call. Sometimes, it's good for the other person too. They might need it."
Indeed God is faithful. Every time i struggle real hard, He'll send someone (an 'angel') to help me. When I feel lost, discouraged, disheartened, down and out, really emo-ed, He'll send someone along to listen to me, give me opinions, comfort me, encourage me or even pray for me.
It brings me back to 1 Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
There have seemed to be a cycle. A very hard pruning challenge/situation that gets me all emotional. That's the test/temptation that helps me mould my character in Him. However, when it becomes overwhelming for me and I cant take it/cant trust God and wanna go crazy, He never fails to send help/encouragement/comfort. Same today. Indeed, He will NEVER let me be tempted beyond what I can bear. He'll give me the chance to immediately trust in Him, to try to overcome it. But when I have more or less given up and call to Him for help, He never fails to send someone to my rescue on His behalf.
thank you sY. thanks a lot! God bless ur soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment