1 Corinthians 13

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become as sounding brass or a clanging cymbal... and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing. love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails... And now abide faith, hope , love, these three; but the greatest of these is love."


so the truth is rach.. you are nothing but a clanging cymbal, who may have faith, 'kindness', and seemingly self-sacrificial.. you have no love.
what is love?

Love: suffers long, kind, does not envy, does not boast, not rude, not self-seeking, not provoked, thinks no evil; bearing, believing, hoping, enduring in all things.
do you display such characteristics?? NO.

Rather, you get jealous and envious, being rude in your speech and tone, be it spoken or written; provoked by the stupidest and childishest things, even thinking of hurting pple and yet again really hurting others badly while being blind to it; Not bearing nor believing nor hoping nor enduring, but rather choosing to give up and give in and even sometimes, to an extent of bo chapness. Destestable! no wonder pple do not like you. i dont either.

BOTTOM LINE: YOU HAVE NOT LOVED ALTHOUGH YOU THOUGHT SO.

No comments: