FB, very interesting...

It's interesting how every time I go to my fb wall, you're seemingly always appearing under the my 'friends' sidebar. I don't understand how they choose that few friends to display, but it seems that your profile pic always seem to appear there. Becoz it's striking, i can't help noticing. I'm not saying it's affecting, but I just can't help commenting how interesting that out of my current 404 friends, they show your profile pic as the top. O.O

interestingly, not far behind is also my fallen brother, and a girl who treats me as her great friend, but is the friend I least like becoz of how she had often seemed to use me. *shake head*

Meanwhile, I feel I'm coping much better already. :) God has been good. hahas. He sent Jenn. to comment on smth and talk to me, which encouraged me even more and helped me as I was able to let things out by talking and explaining things to her. :)
Also, Serene smsed me today, and she encouraged me much, as usual. ^.^

Thank you Lord for this new venue of support that I'm learning to open up and rely on even more. No more treating them as leaders to account to and thus share, but as friends who can identify with each other and support one another. :) Thank You Lord. :)

esp when I've been getting uneasy relying too much on the previous support group... although I still love them very much.

No comments: