I have never admit these things to myself; I have often dwelt on my weaknesses and negativities more than I do to my strengths and positivities; I was blind to my good but always judging my bad. And now, looking at all these affirmations that people have seen in me and believe in, to even take time to write out these testimonials for me, be it last year or this year... wow. Feel overwhelmed now.
I feel like I should get a book and put all these precious affirmations in, so that when I feel all negative about myself and all, I could take that book out, read the affirmations I received, and thank God for all the goodness and great work He has done in me, through me, on me.
Now, to get back to business. But oh boy, I feel just so overwhelmed and filled with love and affirmation right now. Hallelujah!
Thank You Lord that despite of all my shortcomings, all my failures, all my inadequacies, and all my imperfect humanness, that you have used me to do so much, that you have still made me beautiful and I should never doubt that. Thank you Lord for all these reminders and affirmations. I love you, and I shall learn to further love what you have lovingly created - me.
No comments:
Post a Comment