Art of Letting Go

The way I go about my feelings for someone, people will think I'm actually with the someone. But it has happened once, twice, and now again. Every time I have to break up my feelings for someone I like, it's like going through a relationship breakup. The thing is I was never with any of these. And I shall learn the art of letting go, letting go of my feelings. I hope one day that we really can be friends forever. But I have no confidence; I have no confidence in myself. That's who I've always been.

So I guess it's goodbye to close friendship, and just be friends; friends who may go with time, who may fade with the wind and season.



Watching us fade, what can I do? But try to make it through the pain now one more day without you... I guess I'm learning... learning the art of letting go.

No comments: