I don't like friendship issues >.< .

Since last night, everything was working well, and I believe it would had, if you didn't pop by and make me question my decision and outlook all over again.

Guess the more I should go sleep now.
1+am, 07/11/11

--------------

Very very confused.

Lord, help.
I want Your yoke and Your burden, Your will and Your destiny;
Not my desires nor my dilemmas, nor my confusion nor my struggles.
Let me only have You; scared to be hurt and to hope again.
12+am, 07/11/11

--------------

‎"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. ... For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." ~Matthew 11: 28,30
Saturday at 11:32pm

---------------

Sometimes when no matter how openly you think, smth still don't make sense, you just choose the perception that'll protect you the most. Since reality lies in one's perception.
Saturday at 12:03pm

--------------

5th Consecutive Day already... I NEED the cloud of gloom to get lost and stop haunting me.
November 2 at 11:47pm

--------------

My 2 major pet peeves - RUDENESS and pple IGNORING me.

I've ever shared: I rather pple come straight up to me, tell me politely that they don't appreciate my company and will rather not be my friends than to have them ignore me and I struggle & struggle to figure out what they are thinking and why they are ignoring me.

Recently BOTH my pet peeves occurred. :(
November 2 at 8:54pm

--------------

Choose: What car are you today? 1st November 2011

--------------

The bus was freezing!! Soooo much colder than tonight's exam venue. || Have a bad feeling about today's exam becoz even with time ticking and the paper before me, 我心不在焉。Sighs. Can't wait for this week to be over. :P
November 1 at 12:43am
---------------

No comments: