Moving House!

No, dont get the wrong idea. It is not me moving house, but a friend from my parents' cell.

Today, though still very tired and wanted to carry on sleeping, I woke up and together with my family, set off to Shunfu to help with the moving at about 8am. We were greeted with boxes and stuffs outside the apartment and a few friends from my parents' cell who were already there, helping out.

Whew! This was the first time I ever helped move house, and it was an enjoyable experience. There were so many things to do and teamwork was essential. Fortunately, her new apartment was only a few blocks down within that area.

Everyone, whether as young as 10 years old, my brother, or with a sprained arm and could not carry anything too heavy, pitched in spontaneously and helped out. Though some may not be able to help as much as the others, like my siblings and I, we too helped with the small things and gave the others moral support with our enthusiasm.

It was tedious, but yet fun and satisfying. At least I have the feeling of moving house, although it was not me moving. Later after we were done, we rewarded ourselves by having a good lunch at Shunfu Mart, and a time of fellowship with each other *fellowship for the adults mainly*.

Then, when I came back I took a nice nap.

No comments: