The day where we remember the hard work put in by the teachers .... ...
Dont be fooled by me. I dont really like all my teachers and can be rebellion sometimes, especially when some bad words come out of my careless, vile mouth.
*Hey! I'm no saint, as everyone seems to think i am.
But, this year, i started thinking... and i found out when i put rebellion and anger and all bad feelings aside, i actually see the hard work that my teachers put in, and I appreciate them for that. That doesn't make me like homework better though.
Of course there are teachers that i like and respect a lot, though few. Secondary school only have 1, primary school have 2. I really respect these 3teachers. They are caring towards students, helpful, "respect" their students view, try to get the students interested in lessons, etc.
I have met teachers who have quite given up on students, so they will teach and if you listen good for you, if not too bad. It is kind of sad. I am really inspired by teachers like the 3 teachers to push on and dont give up on studies. i mean sometimes, i really feel like just ignoring my studies and just relax and stop pushing myself. But beacuse of various factors, i'm still studying hard =)
To those who are studying, dont give up on yourself and on your studies. Though sometimes you feel that no matter how hard you try, nothing seems to happen, dont give up on yourself.
Teachers' Day is also a very happy day for me.
1. No School!!!
2. Eve of teachers' day, i'll be going back to visit my primary school teachers, and get to catch up with my ex-schoolmates. Yea!
Also, my brother's b'day on teachers' day. Haven't gotten a gift 4 him yet. Sigh... hard to get gifts for guys.
I'm so looking forward in seeing my old mates again, and my pri sch teachers. I'm looking forward in enjoying this 1 day break, and celebrating with my family, my brother's b'day.
No comments:
Post a Comment