Yeah! My exams are all finally over, at least for this year =D
Wondering why i didnt update my blog for some time... coz I was in the midst of my exams, just finish the final paper today. YES!!! Now i can relax after the tedious weeks of studying. For my frens out there still taking their exams, dont be discouraged, continue to study hard, it'll soon be over. Trust the Lord and He will deliver.
Sighh... little worried bout my results though. The Maths paper was quite a challenge & I have @ least 15 marks thrown down the drain. What's more it was supposed to be my best subject! I didnt have much time to complete my History paper too( one of my favourite subjects). But I will trust all my cares unto the Lord, the Jehovah Nissi, for He is my conqueror and he will help me & deliver me from my worries.
Hmmm... Oh ya, Sunday night, I suddenly sprained my back. It was awful, I couldn't really move much. Even brushing teeth was difficult coz i cant bend down. What Timing!!! I'm having exams what's more. This makes things so much worse. Mom even said that it'll take 2-3 days to heal. (she's a nurse, she ought to know)
But... ... ... ... Does time limit God's power??? On that very night and Monday morning, I was praying and asking God to remove the sprain and the pain. I couldnt sleep well coz i cant really move, and what's more it's maths paper. One needs gd sleep to be able to be alert to answer all those challenging sums. By still, God gave me gd rest n my mind was quite alert during the exams. Well... so I prayed. When I woke up from my short nap on Monday, after my maths paper, I felt so much better. I had more freedom in my movement and it wasnt so pain anymore. Praise the Lord! He is indeed the Jehovah Repheka, God the healer. Time doesnt stop the all powerful God you know.
Well, that's all for today. Hurray!!! My exams are over. YAY! YIPEE! I'm FREE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment