Since My 1st Day in China, I've fallen in love with my mother tongue, China's rich history and culture...
I simply enjoyed my trip... instead of just pure relaxing, i enjoy myself 'studying' there, listening to what the 'dao you' (China local tour guides) say, making notes to the best of my ability, my interest and excitement struggling against my sleepiness... =D
Hey! If ya wanna start loving Chinese, go hook yourself on a good China tour. ;)
To some people's surprise, we have to wake up every day at 6am/6.15am for 5days... once even at 5.30am to catch the flight back to my homeland Singapore. The only day i can wake up late is the free and easy day.
A trip to totally relax and refresh myself... err.... not for my case... but it was very enriching for me, in the sense of a new interest, education, experiences, and relationships.
Before I end, i just want to say, "Praise the Lord for His continual protection on every one of us in the tour and for allowing us to build good relationship."
Holidays for the Secondary Threes has just begun.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment