This year has been and still is and is gonna be a trying year for me. From the start of the year, I was already challenged. From this year, because I am at Ignyte @ PL, the service and fuel is on Sunday mornings, which is a change from the past 3 years on Saturday afternoons, so I had to make adjustments...
But to make matters worse, my chinese tuition teacher told me that our tuition time is going to change to Sunday afternoons 4pm and she had no other available slots for us. It is very rush for us, and that means my sis and I would have to miss all the coming LCEs... Moreover, in early February, Ignyte announced that our L-cells will be permanently transfered to Sunday afternoons, which will clash with tution. So i prayed and asked that God will somehow sort this matter for me, that tuition will be able to change day, though there is hardly any chance.
well, today my prayer was answered in 2 unexpected ways. Today, pastor D. announced that there will no longer be anymore L-cells, but they are gonna to make some changes to it (that i dont think i should reveal), and thus, I will be able to attend it... YEAH!!! But still... every Sunday i still have to rush home to finish my homework and prepare for tuition...
TADA! My tuition teacher asked if can put my bro & sis tuition on friday, and mine on Sunday evenings about 6pm or 7pm. so now, I can stay back longer in church and do not need to rush home... and hannah... I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY BACK OCCASSIONALLY AND PLAY GUITAR TOGETHER!!!!!!! yeahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the Lord. See how he answers prayers... It really caught me by surprise... hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment