it's so great to really worship God. I havent been really engaging God in worship during the worship services for quite some time already. Most of the time, it seemed like a front because i somehow cant seem to engage my heart and focus on God.
But ever since last Saturday, which I went to Adam again due to saving travelling time during the O period, when God spoke to me through the preaching of the timely word of "surrender", and i surrendered my life and my Os totally to God, completely trusting in Him... I have been filled with such peace throughout the taking of my Os, uncomprehendable peace. And I have become much happier in the Lord, praising Him and woshipping Him with songs as I studied, and just giving Him my all and studying for Him. yea! God is my strength, and my motivation.
anyway back to break free..
indeed I felt as if i had broken free... from my comfort zone, from my fears, from my uncomfort, from everything... and I could just happily worship God with all my heart and soul, in spirit and in truth... for indeed God is AWESOME and He deserves the best worship. For He is a faithful God, and a God of hope and miracles. He is the everlasting peace, and my strength. He is the only one who can permanently take away my sorrows and despair, and put in my joy and life. He is the only redeemer, who took me out of the bottomless pit which I was sinking in. Indeed, without Him, I can do nothing.
Thus I will "...not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present 'my' requests to God. And the peace that transcends all understanding will guard 'my' heart and mind in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7
and I will also "Trust in the Lord with all 'my' heart and lean not on 'my' own understanding; in all 'my' ways acknowledge Him, and He will make 'my' paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
for... "Some trust in chariots (memorising) and some in horses (knowledge), but 'I' trust in the name of the Lord 'my' God." Psalm 20:7
All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live
I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee my blessed Savior
I surrender all
All to Jesus I surrender
Humbly at His feet I bow
Wordly pleasures all forsaken
Take me Jesus, take me now
All to Jesus I surrender
Make me Savior, wholy Thine
Let me feel the Holy Spirit
Truly know that Thou art mine
All to Jesus I Surrender
Lord, I give myself to Thee
Fill me with Thy love and power
Let Thy blessing fall on me
No comments:
Post a Comment