Hey! Watch this video... though it's a little slow, but it wont take long... and it's rather intersting, how when you read things backwards at time, it has a totally opposite meaning.
Guess this is the truth. The truth of the power of words. I have heard of songs where, singing it backwards, it has a totally opposite meaning. That sounds scary. For you may be singing a song, thinking that its meaning is so simple and 'innocent' but you may be actually singing a song which is crappy, satanic, stupid, weird, etc. The real meaning of a song, you may never be sure.
I got a real surprise when i watched this clip. I think it's cool!!
How the world perceive life, and how God sees us, which is completely opposite, yet using the same words. It's how we want to look at life and this world i guess. =)
Take your pick and choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment