encouraging morning greeting!

"Hey! Good Morning :) May you have a blessed day and use your time wisely! Let Joy of the Lord flow thru you! Shrug off tiredness and get alive.. Haha.."

an sms i got just before i rushed out of the door to school, from my dear brother and friend in cell.

Arigato Gozaimasu.
maybe it's becoz of your blessings that though lack of sleep and very sleepy, but i dint fall asleep and still able to pay attention in class. XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My this morning's 'One-Minute Prayers to Start Your Day':

Hope Endures the Wait
"We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield."
Psalm 33:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I will need help. No doubt about it. I seek You as my source of help and protection. Guide my steps, my words, my inclinations. I also have some burdens to give You. They are worries I have carried around for awhile. But rather than wait for something bad to materialize form these frets, I will wait for Your hope.
Knowing me, I will want to visit my worries from time to time. It is not easy to change my ways. Nevertheless, I trust in You. And I welcome hope into my life now that there is plenty of room.


Indeed Lord, hear my prayer today. I need help to act upon your conviction, to extend the V-day event invitation our to my friend. I have doubts of the probability my friend can/will come, but I'll trust in your prompting on Sunday to invited my fren. Indeed this fren is one of whom has a heavy burden in my heart to reach out to, but after all the over-doing of my part, i have made a decision to redraw from reaching out, but just to keep tat fren tat's dear to my heart in prayer. Now tat you're prompting me to reach out and invite, i admit that i'm unsure, but i went ahead, and i thank you Lord for the possibility. Becoz Lord, i so wish to see this fren of mine meet my best friend - You.

Indeed Lord, i have burdens to give you - my studies, my cell, my friends, my extra commitments this year. And it's so so true that i will want to visit these worries from time to time, having always been kinda a worry-queen. XD it is truly not easy to change this behaviour, this habit of mine, but i will trust you all the same, and i pray my faith in you will grow, tat i wont have to worry at all, knowing all is in your hands.

No comments: