TCC Morning Prayer with God

This week, TCC had a Morning Prayer with God week, 7am-8.30am @ Paya Lebar, monday to friday.
I was excited, and since it was near my JC, 15-20min bus ride, and i happen to start school 8.30am on mon, wed, fri, i was able to go. So i went! XD ... the only person seen there in uniform. haha. glad my dad joined me too, becoz he was blessed this week by the word shared, and by praying, and i got transport, which means i dun have to wake up so early, and can stay in the prayer longer becoz he'll send me to school.

Anyways, for those who missed it, or just wanna know about it, here's some pointers tat speaks to me. (okays, i admit, i'm writing this also becoz i wanna record and remember) =D

Monday [16/02/09]:
~ Psalm 23:1-2
~ the Lord is our shepherd
~ let the Lord bring us to green pastures [provision]
~ we need to learn to LIE DOWN in green pastures that God has given us
~ learn to be still before the Lord
~ we need to learn how to lie down, before the Lord can bring us to still waters
Dad's vision for me:
saw very still waters (representing me). there was this very large scoop tat scoops the still water. Although it scooped up and held the water, instead of the water being disturbed, it remained 'unnaturally' still, not disturbed, like it's not water.
meaning: though for the past 2 years i may have struggled with my studies, dint get good results, this year God's gonna use the past 2 years poor/unsatisfiable/not-up-to-par results to show His power and greatness. And through this period of preparing for A levels, i will not stress, but his peace will be on me and it will be evident.

Wednesday[18/02/09]:
~ Psalm 23:4-5
~ cast all our fears unto God, for His rod & staff will comfort us.
~ God has prepared for us a [spiritual] buffet table, even in the presence of our enemies; even in trials and tough situations, there is a buffet spread for us.
~ Let's not keep running and running, but God asks us to also stop and feast upon the buffet of His Word
~ Soak in the Word of God!
~ God annoint our heads with oil. His protection is over us, even in the uncertain times ahead.
[the pastors actually annointed with oil and prayed God's protection upon every individual there]
i surrendered to God my fears over the A levels, tests, and managing my studies & other commitments (eg. GB, cell, Ignyte CDC...). i was annointed and prayed for - God's protection over me.

Friday[21/02/09]:
~ like young King Josiah [in the Old Testament] who threw away and destroyed the 'gods' in Israel, cleanse himself and the congregation, to prepare His heart for the Lord.
~ we're a living sanctuary
~ release God's grace wherever we go
~ acknowledge the Lord
~ prepare our hearts for the works of God
okays, truth is i cant remember much about today's msg. but i remember the songs

i love the songs we sang as we proclaimed, worshipped the song to God this morning prayer week, becoz a lot of them were songs that came from deep within a heart, sang from the depths of the heart, and songs that we have not sung for ages

I really thank God tat i've been blessed through this morning prayer with God week, that dad has been quite blessed too. i had an 'owe-some' experience and enjoyed/savoured everything i could take back from LT1 @ PL.


In Your Presence
In Your Presence
I am content
In Your Presence
I am content

In Your Presence there is light
Expressions of your love
Revelations of Your Power and Might
In Your Presence I can bring a love song offering
I'm in the presence of my King.

Jesus, at Your Name
Jesus at Your Name, we bow our knees
Jesus at Your Name, we bow our knees
Jesus at Your Name, we bow our knees
And acknowledge you as Lord

You are the Christ
You are the Lord
By Your Spirit in our lives
We know who You are.


I will have no other gods
I will have no other gods before You
Only You will reign as my heart's king
I will have no other gods before You
I will put You first in everything

With all my heart
With all my soul
With all my mind
I want to love you Lord
With all my heart
With all my soul
With all my mind
I want to love you Lord

Sanctuary - by Jaci Velasquez
Lord, prepare me to be a sanctuary
Pure and holy, tried and true
With thanksgiving, I'll be a living
Sanctuary for You


No comments: