Standing in awe of a glimpse of the Shekinah glory of God ~ vegetables is a good diet...i'm getting used to it.

The beautiful sunrise, the beauty of God's creation that just reminded me of the glory and splendor of the Lord. The sky looks much much better than in this photo. And it just reminded me how awesome God is... it feels like just a very small glimpse of God's marvelous and majestic glory. I stand in awe of the Lord.
Unto You I lift my Praise
Standing in awe
In awe of the beauty of who you are
O God, there is none like you
You've captured my heart
One glimpse of your glory
And all that's within me
Cries out
I worship you in the splendor of your grace
In the power of your holy presence
I'm amazed, I stand amazed
At the beauty of your face
As your glory fills this place
Unto you I lift my praise
-----------------------------------------------------
And i stand, i stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You
No comments:
Post a Comment