I don't want a diamond ring. 我会退回去的。A simple plain ring, the most with engravings, will suffice; plus a good holiday trip! ^.^
This what I was saying in the car today with Jerm, 'chell, Jenn, Ser.
You can truly hold me accountable for it, and go ahead tell my boyfriend when I finally have one. :P
If it comes to the level/depth of proposal, he shd know me well enough by then not to get me an expensive ring, or I'll really demand him to get the money back. I truly, really rather a better honeymoon. Anyways, a ring is a ring, why wld I want to wear an expensive ring. The value of the ring need not represent my partner's love for me. Rather, a simple ring represents the simplicity of his love that shall show in everyday life. That's the kind I like and seek. Not love showed thru expenses, but through love and effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment