After alllllll that stress of checking flight prices, trying to coordinate the more than 10 of us, the tickets are booked, the price paid. Praise God managed to book at low price (<$1.3K) though it's arrive one day too early. Wells, at least that means we'll have each other (about 13 of us) to look out for each other and bound for an entire day before the program starts official and we meet up with our prof and the UB North Campus pple. :P
Finally, one load off the mind! *phew*
Now, just to get the VISA done, everything is set and confirmed, left the preparation of things to bring and researching on London and Europe. :D
Looking forward!! Getting excited!!! :D:D:D
but besides all these, looking forward to the independence that will grant me growth & slowly nurtured confidence & self-esteem.
Looking forward to the breaking away from normal routine and the many familiar responsibilities and duties I'm bounded with that makes me often so busy I have hardly have time to sit and deal with issues/seriously ponder about stuff.
Looking forward to being away from my friends to think about friendship issues and hopefully resolve my dear fragile mindset of friendship, and figure during this test of time who are really my true friends and stop struggling internally in the dilemma of wondering and trying to balance many groups of friends.
Looking forward to be kicked out of my comfort zone, to be tested, to be stretched, that I may know myself better. Also that without my comfort zone of friends and family, that I'll further more depend on God (meeting better my criteria/wish to fully rely on Him) and my growth/relationship/faith in Him will strengthen.
Looking forward to exploring different cultures and rediscover my love for novelty, learning/understanding/enjoying culture, and learn new things!
Looking forward to have a new taste in the 'working world' and have a better direction of my future career path/what I want to do in life.
All in all, looking forward to the growth (in many various aspects) I know I'm gonna receive through those 4months; most importantly my growth as an entire being - character, personality, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
I've been through so much in Singapore. Now it's time to kick me out far away so that I may grow and no longer be trapped by my past and present, but to see the world and be reminded of how so much things matter much much more than just to be tangled in the nets I've been in. :P
WOOHOO!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment