Okay, I know it's quite quite past Christmas, but that doesn't really matter. I've been so busy this month that Christmas just swept by so quickly that I've neglected wishing my frens a Blessed Christmas. I apologise for my negligence as I've been in and out of Singapore and there's always so much to do during the hols.
So, instead of sending cards to my beloved friends, wishing them a blessed Christmas... I'll dedicate a story to my pals instead.
... ... ... ...
Do you know who is Father Christmas? No, NO! Not the big fat guy in the red suit with a beard that goes "Ho, ho, ho". Definitely NOT Santa Claus. Father Christmas... well... ... he's the Father of Christmas of course. Without him, there is no Christmas!!!
"Oh you mean God, the father of Christ." you might say. WRONG again. I'm not talking about the Father of Christ, but the Father of Christmas.
So what's the difference between the Father Christmas that the world recognises (known as Santa Claus) and the Father Christmas I'm gonna share? Read on.
1. Santa Claus gives gifts only to those who are good.
Father Christmas gives gifts to those who believes in him regardless how good or bad they may be (he forgives them all).
Who on earth can really be considered as good? Is anyone good all year round? Surely at some point in the year we say a small lie or think nasty thoughts in our minds... At this rate, Santa will have no business.
2. Santa gives gifts that can only offer temporary happiness that will soon pass away.
Father Christmas gives gifts that gives you eternal joy and even peace, and lots more. Things no other can give.
What are toys? They can only give you temporary joy. You'll either lose interest in it or it breaks and spoils... Compared to the everlasting gifts that even all the wealth in the world can't buy. So precious the gifts.
3. Santa need helpers to get the gifts for us. Elfs and reindeers... he can't work alone. Without them, he will be 'jobless' .
Father Christmas can do without helpers. Workers on 'strike' will not affect him giving us lots of wonderful gifts at all.
Santa have to depend sooo much on his helpers. Without them he is useless. But Father Christmas is definitely more powerful than Santa.
4. Santa only comes and gives gifts once a year, on the eve of Christmas.
Time have no hold on Father Christmas, who gives gifts all-year round. Anytime, Anywhere!
For Santa, we have to wait and wait for that time again to come. But for Father Christmas, time does not hold him back. He gives freely whenever He wants and wills.
5. Santa Claus is fiction (for those who crazily believes in him... sorry to kill your joy)! He DEFINITELY DO NOT exist!!!
But... Father Christmas DOES exist, and he is definitely TRUE, not fiction!!!
Why believe in something false when you can believe in something true. For those who didnt believe in Santa Claus in the beginning... did you ever wish that there was such person on earth who can give you anything you desired so?!
What is so GREAT about Santa Claus at All?!?!?!
Isn't Father Christmas better?!?! He gives everlasting gifts, all-year round, whether you are good or very very bad he readily forgives you and even bless you... ... and what's more he REALLY exist!!!!! So what's stopping you from believing in Him and letting Him just shower you with the best presents you could ever get, so precious that the greatest wealth can't buy.
Father Christmas is ... ...
... ...
...
JESUS CHRIST
Savior of the World; Someone so great that His birthday is celebrated internationally known as Christmas; Came on earth to be mocked, accused, insulted, tortured, backstabbed, betrayed, crucified... for something He clearly did not do, so that He may redeem us and shower those wonderful gifts unto us.
Too may a times we tend to forget the true meaning of Christmas. Christmas to us is Parties, Presents, PotLuck... and maybe to the Christians, going for an additional Christmas service.
THAT'S PATHETIC!!!
It's like celebrating a birthday party without knowing whose birthday it is... but "let's cut the cake and feast!"
... or ...
celebrating a birthday without the birthday girl/boy... "who cares anyway, the cake is delicious with or without the birthday person!"
NO!That shouldn't be the way!!!
Why hold back now? Why stop yourself from receiving all those MARVELOUS gifts??? You doubt the story???
HEY!!! I've tasted and am slowly enjoying the gifts already! WHAT'S HOLDING YOU BACK???
You may think I'm a lunatic or a brain-washed person. Well, I'm pleased to inform you that I am in one sound mind. Why put off believing in Jesus now??? He is True and NOT Fiction. REALLY!!! I've experienced him already. And I'm telling you... this story is not someone asked me to tell you... but it's a true story based on what I really know!!!
Jesus is just waiting for you to acknowledge Him so that He may UNLEASH His Blessings upon you becoz .... .... .... .... HE LOVES YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH!!! that he was willing to suffer, sacrifice and die for you, that he may give you the gift of life, the gift of eternity, the gift of victory, and many more that only such a great love as His can buy.
And no one's love can be so compared to His!
No comments:
Post a Comment