Watch Night Service

TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
It's my first and I TOTALLY LOVE IT! I'm so excited that I can't wait to tell you all about it. That's why I'm writing at such a time as this.

Never Heard about It??? Well, you miss a lot!

Watch Night Service is an event that is held in my church annually, on the last night of the year. It is a POWERFUL night as we prepare ourselves for the new year and dedicate it to the Lord. A little like the New Year Bash thingy Singapore sorta celebrates the New Year and count down. But we dont count down. We remember the wonderful things God has done for us in that year... then look forward to the better things that God will do in the new year. Watch Night Service doesnt stop there, it is more than that... but I can't put it in words. =P

Wow! I tell you The place was really Really REALLY Packed!!! The youths was estimated 600+ , and that's probably just 1/10 of the congregation... so filled that the 4th floor auditorium with its balcony and altars open wasn't enough. AMEN. The chapel, 3rd floor, corridors of 4th floor, even the Meeting place was used! Awesome isn't it. And imagine... it's not the whole church body coz not all the church members came. (quoted by my sis)

Coz we IGNYTE's are so much... we were asked a favor by our pastors ... "Please do not jump!" We young youths, passionate for God, so filled with His joy and His passion that we often jump as we praise Him. When we were told to suppress our joy by not jumping ... "Learn to jump on the inside." ... we were kinda sad/disappointed coz that's just how we let go the overwhelming joy that our gracious Heavenly Father has given us. But still, "jumping on the inside" instead of the outside didnt stop us in the least from giving God our best worship and praise.

We prayed, we remember the goodness of the Lord for the whole of 2005, we listen to powerful testimonies, we praise and worshipped, we were informed the new transitions (re-positionings), we learn and prepare our hearts for the destiny that God has in store for us, we bless the new year...
May seem boring to you. I apologise that I'm unable to describe and tell you the sensational atmosphere and the great feeling that'll overwhelm you. The excitement of the new year and for the new year.

Let me tell you: I have never been so excited of the new year before... especially thinking of school re-opening and the less free time you will have... But this time, it is totally different. I'm actually looking forward to face the new year and the destiny God has for me, with all its challenges. That I may grow rapidly and stronger in the Lord.

~~~

One more thing I want to thank God for (besides bringing me to Watch Night Service) ... I had a great time with my "friends" today. I mean I didn't really considered them friends (if u r reading this I apologised for saying so) but acquaintances coz I'm not very close to them (will touch upon the subject of friends some other time then you'll understand). But today, as we went out for dinner, I really talk a lot with my SP and another friend, get to know them better and we really tied up the gap that I feel in our, this friendship. Now, they are really considered my friends and not someone i know by face and name and exchange just a few words. But someone who I know I can really talk to.

And I always wanted to get close to my cell... i'm now closer to my SP (thanks to dinner on 31/12/05)... thank God for giving me the wisdom, strength and courage to decide to join my "section" for dinner instead of going with the family. For bridges were built. God knows the desires of our hearts and he does have a Great plan for us if we just trust in Him.

Closing I want to wish all of you ... ... ... ...
A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!
AWESOME & GREAT 2006!!!!!

No comments: