TAGGED! =P

Rules of the game:
1) Post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.
2) At the end, list the names of 5 people whom you want next to do this, and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED!" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.



I Cant Believe I've been Tagged. What is this? Some kind of game u play in others' blogs that keeps spreading and growing, like viruses???
Except this is 'probably' harmless and 'fun' and it's also maybe becoz a someone out there is curious to know what goes beyond a particular person's life. Hmmm... ... Oh well, I dont think there is any harm playing along... though I have to think about what to share wif you....

I think of myself as a totally weird person that I myself dont comprehend very well either... but it's kind of difficult to think of 5 particular weird stuff about this weirdo here digging her brains out....

Oh Well... ... ... ... Here Goes... ... ... ...

1) I bought a non-fiction book that I think I would read, but avoided it after buying, and when finally touched it, forced myself to finish reading it though it doesnt really interest me. So I was practically dragging time away becoz I also refused to read other books until I finished it.<*I'm nuts bout books and reading*>

2)I really really really REALLY want to make friends with guys as in have friends that are guys (not the kind of boyfriend, girlfriend type...what are you thinking!!!) <*the only guys I'm considerably 'close' with is my brother and cous*> but I sort of avoid them and dont really try to get to know any guys... not even those guys from my cell.
"What is wrong with me?!?!"

3) Many said I have leadership potential, but I refuse/reject/avoid/run-&-hide from any leadership positions. Yet when I feel that my leader (in certain cases) isn't doing a good job or something like that... I wish that I was the leader to facilitate the group better. But when gicen the chance, I once again loudly object.

4) I am LOUD and silent. I am considerably loud and noisy (most of the time) in class and with friends/@ home; silent in cell (according to my SPs and leaders who encourages me to be more spontaneous & talk more in discussions).
If I'm in a new situation/group where I dont really know anyone, I react in 2 ways:
*If there are 'noisy', enthusiastic, outgoing people in my group... I usually be 'silent'.
*If the group is quite shy, quiet... I usually come out of my quiet shell and go 'wild', becoming noisy and loud, trying to bring life into the group.

5) This year, I suddenly wanted to learn guitar. My mom used to have 1 that was given to my couz... but the strings needed to be changed. Then in November, God sent 2 guitars (given by parents' friend)... 2 wks ago I found a mini guitar in Japan at a good price and my parents allowed me to buy it as a souvenir. I really Really REALLY want to learn how to play the guitar. <*My couz say the best way to learn is to ask around/ask ppl who know how to play to teach you*> I do know people who can play very well... but I lack the courage to ask them coz I'm not very close with them. (n my sis says... then get to know/make friends with them lah...)<*but the person I know tat is quite good is a guy!*>


Ok, they're not the weirdest things in my life... but I cant think of what to share... writer's block*shrug*... sorry...

Anyway... after a looooong debation (actually not coz I know very few people's blog) the next elected 5... ... the chosen knights to carry on this mission... ...

1. Janelle
2. Monica
3. Pei Rong
4. Theodora
(last... but definitely not the least...)
5; Shih Qian

I trust that these knights will be able and will be successful in completing and passing down the mission. Do not let me down.

All the Best.

By the order of the King =P

No comments: