Complete ... in God

Complete

Chorus:
So I lift my eyes to you Lord
In your strength will I break through Lord
Touch me now, Let your love fall down on me
I know your love dispells all my fears

Through the storms I will hold on Lord
And by faith I will walk on Lord
Then I'll see beyond my Calvary one day
And I will be complete in you

This chorus really spoke to me during today's service.

Indeed, I shall lift my eyes and look to God, and by His strength I will have breakthroughs in my circumstances, in my situations. Lord, wont you touch me and fill me with your love, that I will no longer have any fears. I will persevere and hold on through the storms of life, walking by faith in you Lord. And one day, I'll see beyond my ordeals/sufferings, to the purposes and plans behind them, and I will be complete in You... *sings the chorus of 'Complete'*

No comments: